Thursday, April 14, 2011

Streamline Luggage


I have a love of vintage luggage or bags. I don't know why they just make me feel, magical.. So I have been on this endless search to find someone who made just the stuff and didn't live in England and not post outside of their country. Frustrating..

So I was watching this modern French movie the other day and I saw it, so I thought I would google the movie and the luggage used in it and voila. I found them..

http://www.steamlineluggage.com/ is the website you need to get to to find some amazingly gorgeous and user friendly luggage.. Hopefully they have the forethought like Spencer and Rutherford who supply you with a plastic fitted bag that goes over you luggage to protect it in the airplane and also stops you having to use all that plastic in the airport.

I think if you collect a few pieces here and there they make a great investment piece. Like anything you love, you don't have to say no to them just pick your moment to spend time with them.

Golden find, share with only your closest girlfriends as we don't want them to become too popular..

No comments:

Post a Comment