Monday, April 18, 2011

Stone and Metal.


Ok so I stumbled across this store in Arthur St in the Valley, I think about 5 months ago. What pulled me in was this black onyx faceted bracelet with a sold silver skull on it. Now this bracelet always gets a great reaction from people some positive and some quite confronting, so therefore I love it..

It is run by a beautiful lady named Sam who just happens to have a child at the same school as my son's, great coincidence.. She also has this insane chair made out of horns and cow skin that makes it just an amazing piece of work that is also functional..

There are many artisans with their jewelry in there and the price points are insane reasonable.. They are unique and diverse, I love going in there to see which piece I can lust after next. So if it is for a special event or someone, or just because it is time for a treat, go and see what little gems are on offer..

Stone and Metal..
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stone-And-Metal/141349025895330


Arthur St,
Fortitude Valley, Brisbane..

No comments:

Post a Comment