Monday, April 4, 2011

Shoe Fettish


Ok so how is this for serendipity. I love a good shoe like any hot blooded woman so when I came across this website mentioned by my crafty neighbour Emma from Red Revival at YDM on the weekend well...... It's Tuesday and I have woken from drool coma..

How I love thee, like Dorothy, except instead of just in red they come in all assortment of colours..
So I have made contact with the lovely swedishhasbeens.com and am in negotiations with getting a collection over to use in my upcoming photo shoots and fashion parades which will be a plenty this year.. In between liasing with students in photography and make-up etc. lovely customers who rock my range like a trooper.

Things will be getting so down right funky you just won't be able to look away.. As I always do vintage designs and I favour the 70's it seems like a perfect match.

Yes they have a price tag on them to deep breath through but you know what! All this fast consumerism is doing my head in. Give me a piece that makes me glide through the air as I go from shop to shop, meeting to meeting and I will show you a successful woman, a happy wife and a loving mum.. All is bliss when you step out on the right foot..

check them out. www.swedishhasbeens.com

No comments:

Post a Comment