Monday, November 29, 2010

Healthy inside, glamorous outside


It's all well and good to have a wardrobe full of clothes that fit our shape or skin colour or hair colour... If you don't feel good on the inside great clothes will only carry you so far..With my styling I would never suggest wearing spanx or any other under wear that pulls you in so that you have to be in pain to get away with the outfit.. So a little bit of loving to yourself every day in the way of good food and daily skin cleansing routine, give a day or two of missing it, will take you a long way over time..

So make sure that with your daily meals you have little or no processed food, wholesome bread is ok but in small amounts.. Pasta I know you can't make yourself so that is ok, but keep the crackers and chips to a minimum, use celery, carrot or cucumber instead for dips.. Everything in moderation of the not so good food and plenty of the good food and your skin and waistline will love you..

Then there is water, 8 glasses is a good start but if you can do more then do so.. I don't think anyone ever suffered any bad side effects of too much water.. It's great for your kidneys which flush out your toxins and also for your brain so when you are tired sometimes a couple of glasses of water will give you a good boost.. Also starting the day with warm water with a bit of Lemon in it, is a great way to start your digestion, especially in Winter.. Even if you come back to this from time to time it is better than not doing it at all.

Exercise, can't speak highly enough of it.. I used to do 45 mins of walking and yoga a day and now I do 3 x 30 minute personal training sessions a week and do yoga when I feel too tight and in small 15min sessions as that is all I can fit into my life.. So if you can 3 big sessions of something a week and then fillers during the week when you can.. Whatever you can fit into your life and thus build upon your energy levels you will be amazed at how clear you think and how much more stamina you have.. You might feel smashed the first month but keep at it, the only person who wins from it is you and you are worth backing.. Plus you will feel amazing when that part of your body that you shrink from is something that you are willing to shake in front of the world.. ah so liberating..

Cleaning products for your skin.. Well my family and I live organically and I keep to this with my skin care range as well and there are very cost effective ways of living this way.. Grown is an amazing range and developed by two Australian brothers for their Aunt who had cancer and developed allergies. Their face cream is amazing for after cleaning, Chamomile, they also have an awesome hand cream that make you feel amazing when you have to walk into a meeting you have to put your best effort on for..Aesop is also a good range, less is more with this range as it is concentrated. It is organic and a little decadent but even one thing from this range will make you feel amazing.. A new skin range I am experimenting with Evohe, evohe.com.au, their ingredients are insanely good, including colloidal silver.. Their website has their whole range listed and ingredients of each and it is very impressive..

Organic or natural make up is a good way to go too, as your skin is an organ that absorbs all that you put on your body. So check out Lavera, they are a great German organic make up brand.. Awesome quality and it lasts forever.. There is suncoat, karpatt, or Butter for nail polish or Couleur Caramel for eyeshadows..

Last but not least, good nights rest... My bed is my haven, I love my bedroom and I love my futon.. If I am rested, I think well, I am patient and look for solutions and find them faster..

Thanks and I hope you find something in here that makes your life that little bit more awesome..

No comments:

Post a Comment