Monday, February 27, 2012

Zen Pencils


I subscribe to some really awesome blogs and newsletters and I always try to keep them positive.. For if we do not master the mind the rest of our day just goes to shit... I did 4 years of study of Acupuncture with an awesome group of teachers and it wasn't just all about Acupuncture.. I was about how our organs and our thoughts reflect our health and habits..
So these things keep me on track to keep striving even when the wave seems to have me rolling on the sand and getting slammed..
It's no walk in the path but each little interruption I give to a negative thought takes it's power away.. So here is today's little inspiration and I hope you love it as I think this guy has a big future in the way he reflects his art through positive quotes by famous people..

http://zenpencils.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment